"Days like this, I don't know what to do with myself all day and all night. I wander the halls along the walls and under my breath I say to myself I need fuel to take flight.
And there's too much going on, but it's calm under the waves, in the blue of my oblivion, under the waves in the blue of my oblivion.
Is that why they call me a sullen girl."
"When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be even lonelier than when you’re by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don’t feel like you can trust anybody or talk to anybody, you feel like you’re really alone."
2012/05/3 ♘ (9 notes)
- vagabonddoll reblogged this from fuckyouverymuch-
- leobsession likes this
- fuckyouverymuch- reblogged this from sourmilksea
- moongirlstar reblogged this from asullengirl
- longroadtoruin reblogged this from asullengirl
- potlinson reblogged this from asullengirl
- asullengirl posted this