"Days like this, I don't know what to do with myself all day and all night. I wander the halls along the walls and under my breath I say to myself I need fuel to take flight.
And there's too much going on, but it's calm under the waves, in the blue of my oblivion, under the waves in the blue of my oblivion.
Is that why they call me a sullen girl."
2012/06/7 ♘ (12 notes)
- noghost reblogged this from livmealone and added:
- mrnnr likes this
- livmealone reblogged this from jaquilina
- selboats likes this
- jaquilina reblogged this from mamiferobipede
- iwhospeakawkwardly likes this
- mamiferobipede reblogged this from asullengirl
- mamiferobipede likes this
- mlle-superfilleciel likes this
- bemythugtonight reblogged this from asullengirl
- deraco likes this
- asullengirl posted this